Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween Fun!

At the Rees house we love Halloween. Last year we were especially busy though so we didn't decorate or have our usual big fear factorish Halloween party. So this year we had lots of ideas and some fresh blood. This isn't a great picture of the house but it kind of shows the front yard. This year we got a new inflatable spider that turns it's head. It's pretty cool if I do say so myself.

We also had our party again this year. All the couples looked pretty cute. Here are just a few of the pictures from the party.







It's hard to tell from the photo but Angie was a lady who was missing her little doggie. It was pretty funny. All I can say is I hope things worked out in the end. LOL!


Mandi had an awesome witch costume and Scott...well he came as a germ covered organism. :)


My witch hat had a veil with little spiders on it. Unfortuneately in the picture it just looks like my lips are all crazy. Josh is the evil jester with me. His mask was pretty freaky. He loved trying to scare the kids with it.


We told David and Marnie it was a costume party but I guess they didn't have time to dress up before they came. They were feeling pretty groovy though. :) David I told you to put that cup down. LOL!



It's crazy the lengths some people will go to for a Halloween party. I mean really tatoo's are not necessary. :)



What a 'wicked' trio...literally and figuratively!


Of course the Gibbons won the best couple costume for their delightful representation of Wesley and Buttercup. What will they think of next?

No comments:

Post a Comment