Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Boy!

I cannot believe Paul is already 5 years old. Where does the time go? I can still remember going to my OB appointment and the nurse asking me if I realized that they didn't deliver babies at the Dr.'s office. They sent me right over to the hospital and a couple hours later Paul was born. He was my largest baby, 9lbs. 1 oz. , and is now my smallest child. But that certainly doesn't mean he doesn't pack a punch. He is also my most entertaining child. On his actual birthday I would ask him how old he was and he would reply that he was still four. When I asked him why he said he wouldn't turn 5 until he blew his candles out. And he couldn't do that until that night when we got home and had his birthday cake. So he did blow out the candles and is now officially 5 years old.

This is a small birthday party we had for him.
Paul with his presents and current favorite pose. :)


Here he is blowing his candles out. Happy Birthday baby!

1 comment: