Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snow fun

Okay so this is going to be totally out of order and I'm behind but what else is new. So this picture is not us visiting Utah, it's our house. Not only did it snow all day long, we got almost 2 feet of snow, and it was cold enough that we had tons of snow for 3 days and it didn't all melt for like a week. I can't even remember the last time we had snow like that. It was perfect timing too because it happened the 2 days before we got out for Christmas break. And we just stayed home which is unheard of for us but was wonderful, an early Christmas present.
This is the boys and their snowman. Don't laugh at his arms! Some snowmen have arms like that, okay?!

Here's our winter wonderland. We actually made a track right in our front yard and pulled the boys around it on a sled. Stupid, yes but a good workout and the boys loved it.

David doing a snow angel. I was surprised at the boys, they played outside in the snow for hours each day for 3 days.


Paul loved digging in the snow and had to keep digging himself out as his legs kept disappearing.



Good bye snow. We had fun. Come again next year!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :) I think snow is totally wasted on those of us who have it a good 5-6 months out of the year . . . I think it should come to you guys who actually APPRECIATE it more often! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so fun! I can't believe how much snow you got-where do you guys live again!! I have completely missed the winter this year since we now live in San Diego (we have only been here a year). To be honest I miss the snow, not driving in it, but seeing it! Great pic's. By the way-I hope your daughter is doing better -what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete