Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas at the Judd's

For those of you who grew up seeing my parents' house in vivid, bright colors this photo is for you. Their entire house has been repainted pale yellow and accented with the blue seen here and they got blue carpet. The tile has been redone and even the fireplace hearth is all newly done. It doesn't look like the same house at all. =)


Paul here with his favorite Christmas present. "YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY" (hulk voice)

Seth here with his favorite Christmas present. And we have a whole series of pictures that's like where's waldo but it's where's the duster, ie. magic wand? It's in almost every picture.


Grandpa and Lauren waving hi.




Grandma and Lauren. It's hard to tell here but on my computer slide show Lauren's eyes are the prettiest bright blue.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! How come your parents don't look a day older than when we were in High School????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know huh? My dad turned 67 this year. Crazy that's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete