Tuesday, March 31, 2009

St. George-Quynn's baby blessing

We went to St. George for Quynn's (Dan & Dawn's newest baby girl) baby blessing in March. This is the only pic I got of Dawn and Quynn together. We had a blast seeing all the Rees family and letting all the cousins play together.


On Friday night we went to Pirate Island with Dan and Dawn which is a pizza place with a pirate theme. This pizza actually took up and entire table by itself. It was crazy! We played games and had lots of fun. On the way out we thought it would be fun to get a picture of the cousins up on this pillar. Notice all the cool stuffed frogs Uncle Dan got from the toy machine. You're awesome Dan! See if you can spot him in this picture. LOL!
After the blessing we went back to Dan's clubhouse and had lunch and a lot of wrestling. I'd say Danny (Teresa's hubby) got the short end of the stick. That's his face sticking out of the bottom of the pile. I think he was done wrestling after that.

This is the group picture of everyone after the blessing at the church house. We actually had all 5 Rees siblings in one place. Doesn't happen too often anymore. Mike was there but had to go open the library. We had a great time just visiting with all our family. The cousins got to go to Jumping Jacks where Teresa and I were accosted by some fathers who were horse playing in the bounce houses. :) The boys got to play some video games and the sister-in-laws got some ice cream and a ride in Teresa's car that won't be forgotten anytime soon. We are so grateful to be close to our family!

2 comments:

  1. Oh . . . that big family picture made me miss y'all . . . even though I can honestly say I've not yet met any of the sibling spouses yet . . . nor of course the kidlets . . . my 1st cousins once removed . . .
    Someday we'll all get together though, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep someday! I think the last time I remember seeing you was at Jody's first wedding. Someday...

    ReplyDelete