Thursday, June 21, 2012

 It's been so long since I posted I'm having to relearn how to use the darn blogger. I haven't even figured out how to change the header photo yet so I thought I'd start with family photos...especially since we are scheduled to have new pics done next week. These turned out pretty cute and I can see how much the children have grown in such a short time.
 The black and white is Josh's favorite family photo.
 What a cute little girl :)
 All my handsome men!
 Nice face babe! Yep I'm posting it. That's what you get for making that face.
 A much better picture of us as a couple. Josh and Rachel sitting in a tree(or log) K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, second comes marriage, third comes a baby in a baby carriage. (Or four)
 It was a rocky year so this one is my favorite!
Of course at the very end of the photo shoot she finally starting smiling. Here's hoping this year goes a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment