Monday, January 5, 2009

San Diego Zoo

We took the kids to the San Diego Zoo on New Year's day. It was beautiful weather and the zoo was not very crowded. We had a wonderful day! We usually go the Wild Animal Park so this was a fun change. This first picture was one of my favorites. We caught the tiger in mid-action.

My little hippos. :) David had the "Uncle Dan" stretch neck going on in this photo. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. This year I will have an 8 year old, a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. Where does the time go? They keep getting older and I'm still the same age.
This has got to be arguably one of the ugliest animals I've ever seen. I'm sure that some animal out there is uglier, I just haven't seen it yet. Up close and personal this little guy was even uglier if that's poosible.

The panda bears and the koalas were our favorites. It was really cool seeing both of them. Seth wanted to pet the Koala, he kept calling it a teddy bear. Too cute!


AWWW! Two of my cute men. This was when we went to see the Sea Lion show. It was pretty interesting and entertaining.

I don't look forward to the years when the kids want to go out on their own for New Year's eve.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip to the zoo! I have visiting that particular zoo on my "bucket list" . . . so hopefully someday I'll get to go! :)

    ReplyDelete