Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sunday School Class


This is my Sunday School class. it is held every Sunday after Sacrament in the mother's lounge. This was actually a small class. There are usually at least 3 other kids and moms in there. We have a lesson (gripe about whatever happened that week), a snack (baby food, cheerios, biter biscuits), and sometimes we even get handouts (poopy diapers, spit up, half eaten food). It's one of the most enlightening classes I've ever been too. I can't imagine what my life will be like when I don't attend this class anymore.
P.S. Lauren is the one in the cute black boots. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you had your digital camera at church! You always have the best things in your purse...digital camera, candy, dr. pepper, etc. All the essentials! Atta girl!

    ReplyDelete